WORLD1 facilitates Global Skill Oriented Training/ Internship Programs at Belarus for:
- Students, apprentices studying in Industrial Training Institutes, Technical and Vocational Education/Polytechnic Colleges, Engineering/ MBA colleges, Universities etc. interested in pursuing short-term Certificate TVET and Skill Development courses across various industry sectors
- Indian institutions interested in exploring opportunities of collaboration in the area of Student Exchange programs
- Distance Learning Programs
THE BELARUS EDGE
Introducing and implementing the world renowned Belarusian Vocational Education and Training Programs
The internship program is tailor-made/ designed and customised to suit the learning process as per the unique skilling and training requirements of the Indian students and workforce in the specific area.
Training includes theoretical and practical sessions in the college, aimed at mastering state-of-the-art, practical, innovative, technical management technologies and skills. Training is carried out using active teaching methods and a student-centered approach. Certificate of the Republican institute of vocational training is awarded to the students upon successful completion of the training.
The centres of excellence provide demand-driven, future-oriented skills in various types of economic activities for a competitive and innovative economy as per national and international standards. These programs focus across industry sectors including but not limited to:
- Machine Building
- Automobile Service
- Construction Equipment
- Agriculture & Agricultural/ Farm Machinery
- Electric Vehicles
- Food Processing & Equipment
- Road Construction
- Hoisting, Bridges and Transport Facilities
- Housing And Public Utilities
- Renewable Energy
- Railway Signalling Technology
Industrial Training in modern context
Students from Indian colleges & universities during one of the classroom sessions of their Internship program at Belarus.
Students meticulously document their observations, research and learning outcomes after completing each module successfully.
Balance of fundamentality and competency based approach in the educational programmes.